Donate to a Local Charity
Adagio Health provides health and wellness services to all women and their families with a focus on those in need.
Programs and Services
- Family Planning / Gynecology / Prenatal Care / STD Testing & Prevention; Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening Program; Community Education Department; Nutrition Services. Nearly 58,000 individuals in 23 counties are served annually by a network of care that includes 14 Adagio Health Medical offices and 42 subcontractor sites.
- Our patients come from vulnerable populations and for many we are their sole healthcare provider. 60% of our patients are at or below the federal poverty level. 41% have no public or private health insurance.
- Services at Adagio Health are provided regardless of insurance status or income and include:• Gynecological exams and Pap tests • Contraception • Pregnancy testing • Breast and cervical cancer screening
- As the statewide administrator for the Pennsylvania Department of Health's HealthyWoman Program and the administrator for the Mammogram Voucher Program for Susan G. Komen Pittsburgh, we help more than 11,000 women annually to obtain potentially life-saving cancer screening services.
- Youth in our community benefit from the prevention and outreach projects that address reproductive health and pregnancy prevention provided by Adagio Health. Classes are available in HIV/STD prevention and dating violence as well as tobacco, alcohol and other addictions such as gambling. The Community Education Department utilizes an evidence-based, comprehensive approach to sexuality education and healthy lifestyles.
- Students in 36 school districts are taught to eat healthy foods and have an active lifestyle through the Power Up program provided by Adagio Health. Funded by the Department of Agriculture, Power Up is provided at no cost to eligible schools.
- Adagio Health nutrition counseling services are available in select locations. Topics include diabetes management, weight management, cardiovascular health and prenatal nutrition.
- Annually, we assist in the prenatal delivery of nearly 300 patients.
Primary Revenue Sources
State and Federal Grants
Primary Fundraising Event
Transforming Women's Health, Driving Policy Change Symposium
|Federal Tax ID||23-7104168|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.