Donate to a Local Charity
Burgettstown Community Library
Providing a community library for all residents in the Burgettstown surrounding area.
Programs and Services
- The library provides free WiFi to all patrons. We also have several computers and laptops equipped with Microsoft Office. Our library is host to the Ft. Vance Historical Society. On Wednesday afternoons, they provide free genealogical assistance. We provide children's story time throughout the year. We hold a wonderful summer reading program open to all ages.
- The Burgettstown Library holds Tai Chi with Dorothy Techlenberg on Thursdays at 11:00 a.m. We host an adult book club.
- The library has several clubs which meet monthly. Our quilting club meets the second Thursday of the month at 6 pm. They discuss quilting patterns and also work together to make various quilting projects which benefit our library.
- Our Doll Club meets the last Thursday of the month. Each month is a themed activity where the children make a take home craft for their doll. They are able to sew and make other creations for their doll.
- Our Build it Club meets the second Wednesday of the month. They have free play and also participate in various STEM activities. This is open to all ages.
Primary Revenue Sources
Contributions, Governmental Aid, Fundraising
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1035659|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.