Donate to a Local Charity
The mission of Cornerstone Care is to improve the health of their patients and the residents of their community with special concern for the medically underserved and low-income populations.
Programs and Services
- Cornerstone Care is a network of federally qualified health centers serving southwestern PA. The Washington County facility is located on Smith Township Road in Burgettstown. The Cornerstone Care Community Medical & Dental Plaza provides medical, dental and counseling services.
- Smile for Life is an oral health outreach program providing classroom based oral health education and mobile dental services to schools and Head Start programs in southwestern PA. The program serves children ages 1-17. All youth are eligible to participate.
- Cornerstone Care also provides prescription assistance through our Prescription Assistance and 340B programs.
- Cornerstone Care offers a mobile medical unit that travels to rural and under-served areas to provide medical services for those in need of medical care. Assistance with health insurance enrollment is also offered in Greene, Washington, Fayette Counties.
- The Dancing with a Pink Ribbon program currently serves Greene, Washington and Somerset Counties and provides free breast cancer screenings and mammogram referrals to eligible participants.
Primary Revenue Sources
Service Fees and Grant Revenue
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1346194|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.