Donate to a Local Charity
Monongahela Area Library
To educate, enrich and enhance the community.
Programs and Services
- To update library materials and the building to enable the best possible resources and facilities for use by the community.
- We inspire lifelong learning by creating more able learners and researchers. We assist with and teach information navigational skills. We provide access to tools, resources, and workspace areas. We answer questions and encourage patrons to create, research, and problem-solve. The library brings people together to spark creative ideas and learn from one another.
- We advance knowledge by providing free and open access to materials and information that reflect global, regional, and local perspectives. We identify, acquire, and preserve items that enhance our unique areas of knowledge while connecting with other organizations whose materials and resources complement our own. Our goal is to inspire interest, expand horizons, and enrich perspectives.
- We strengthen our community by promoting full citizenship and participation in society. We promote the development of key skills and capabilities needed for an educated and informed citizenry who can understand and engage in our democratic society. We create a safe and reliable environment where patrons can relax, read, reflect, learn, and engage within our community.
- We have available a wide selection of unique and authoritative materials of genealogical and historical significance.
Primary Revenue Sources
Government allocations and public contributions
Primary Fundraising Event
Used book sales, vendor sales, ticket sales, spaghetti dinners, bake sales, hoagie sales.
|Federal Tax ID||25-1181467|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.