Donate to a Local Charity
Olivia Scott Foundation
To provide assistance to youth in life threatening or life altering situation. To promote education in the form of scholarships and classroom assistance. To promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- Provide grants to youth in life threatening or life altering situations .(i.e. medical treatment, house fire and death of a family member)
- Olivia's Closet - offer prom gowns to students for a small donation.
- Scholarships - Offer scholarships through Washington County Community Foundation. One to a student of McGuffey and one to a student of Washington County.
- Adopt a highway - Clean a two mile section of Route 40 in Buffalo Township.
- Children's Hospital - Olivia's Coffee, Olivia's Books, Olivia's Stockings, and a Christmas lunch for all patients, families, and staff.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.