Donate to a Local Charity
Olivia Scott Foundation
To provide assistance to youth in life threatening or life altering situations. To provide assistance to education in the form of scholarships and classroom support.
Programs and Services
- Provide grants to youth in life threatening or life altering situations.
- Olivia's Closet - offer prom gowns to students for a donation.
- Scholarships - Offer scholarships through Washington County Community Foundation. One to a student of McGuffey High School and one to a student of Washington County.
- Adopt-a-Highway - Clean a two mile section of Route 40
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - Olivia's coffee, provide coffee, tea, & hot choclate to the cancer floor. Olivia's Books, provide new books for the patients of the cancer floor. Olivia's Stockings, provide toys and personal goods to the patients of the cancer floor.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.