Donate to a Local Charity
Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania
To raise funds to support affiliated organizations which provide services to intellectually and physically disabled people.
Programs and Services
- Adult Training Facility-individualized teaching and training program whose goal is to enable adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities to live as independently as possible. Older Adult Daily Living Center-day services to adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities age 60 and over.
- Residential Program-Provides a sense of independence and accomplishment for adult men and women diagnosed with physical and/or intellectual disabilities, 24 hour supervised living arrangements in Washington, Greene and Westmoreland Counties.
- Early Intervention-supports and services to assist families with infants and toddlers (birth through age 3), with special needs, to promote child development.
- Your Child's Place-Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Center providing skilled pediatric nursing care and a strong education component which offers developmentally appropriate learning to children, ages 6 weeks to 12 years, who are experiencing serious health problems.
- Rainbow's End Learning Center-educationally based, hands-on approach to teaching, meeting the individual needs of the children with and without disabilities in each of our classroom environments, infancy through school-age.
- Agency With Choice - A service option to individuals with Intellectual Disabilities provide supports including Home and Community Habilitation, Companion, Respite, Supported Employment, and Home Accessibility Adaptations.
Primary Revenue Sources
Fundraising events, donations, grants
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1797391|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.