Donate to a Local Charity
To improve the well being of the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning) communities, the HIV/AIDS communities, and the allies of all of these.
Programs and Services
- Through counseling, prevention, outreach, training & advocacy Persad Center builds stronger, safer and healthier communities.
- Therapists who provide culturally competent care for the LGBTQ community. Persad Center is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania for mental health and drug and alcohol counseling.
- HIV treatment adherence and expanded testing to help HIV positive people live healthy lives and consistently manage their medication regimens and medical care is the center of Persad's Treatment Adherence program which was introduced in 2014.
- Youth suicide prevention programs to combat the high rates of suicide and attempted suicide among LGBTQ youth, particularly those youth who have experienced rejection from their families.
- Persad Center is the Western Pennsylvania affiliate of the National SAGE organization - Services and Advocacy for GLBT Elders.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Art for Change
|Federal Tax ID||25-1234680|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.