Donate to a Local Charity
Non-profit regional network providing a continuum of living and care options for older adults.
Programs and Services
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is committed to enriching the aging experience through person-centered service and living options.
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network has been serving older adults in Washington County for over 50 years. We first acquired the Hillsview Clinic in 1960, which then became the Washington Presbyterian Home. It was replaced in 2002 by Southminster Place, our personal care community on our South Main Street campus.
- Our person-centered culture is about respect, and supporting older adults wherever they are on their life’s journey. At the heart of our mission is our SeniorCARE FUND to provide benevolent care to our personal care residents who no longer have sufficient resources to pay for their care.
- In 2017, we are proud to announce a capital campaign to construct Woodside Place of Washington – the first free-standing residential community totally focused on Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Washington County. Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias affect approximately 50% of seniors age 85+ years of age, which is the fastest growing segment of Pennsylvania’s population.
- Our services include short- and long-term skilled nursing care at Southmont and personal care living at Southminster Place. At both locations we offer the Woodside Experience – our world-renowned model of care for those challenged by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation serves those needing short-term rehab after a knee replacement, hip surgery or other hospital stays. Experts are available in physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Live independently at senior adult condominiums at Redstone Court, Woodlands at Redstone and Woodlands Village. Plus supportive housing for seniors at Bellmead Apartments, HaveLoch Commons in McDonald and Heritage House in Houston, PA. Our Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home service provides caregivers and help in your home. And Longwood at Home is an alternative to long-term care insurance that provides care coordination and individualized care plans to help older adults age in their home.
- Washington Address: 835 South Main Street, Washington, PA 15301
Primary Revenue Sources
Resident fees, management services, investment income, grants and donations.
Primary Fundraising Event
Your Holiday Home on November 11, 2017 at the Hilton Garden Inn Southpointe!
|Federal Tax ID||25-0969422|
|Name:||Jacqueline S. Flanagan, CFRE|
|Title:||Executive Director, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation|
|Address:||1215 Hulton Road|
Oakmont, PA 15139
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.