Donate to a Local Charity
Southwest Training Services, Inc.
To Provide Comprehensive Training Services.
Programs and Services
- To provide services enabling employers and job seekers to make informed employment and training choices leading to a quality workforce for the future.
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. (SWTS) is an incorporated, private, non-profit corporation under Pennsylvania law to administer employment and training services to adults, dislocated workers and youth in Washington and Greene Counties. SWTS is also an Operator and partner of the PA CareerLink Washington County, Greene County and Mon Valley locations.
- Our agency provides dislocated workers, adults and youth the education, retraining, job readiness and reemployment services needed to increase their employment opportunities, provide for family self-sufficiency, and achieve long-term economic self-sufficiency.
- Our staff provides young people (ages 14-24) with work experiences, Internships, job shadowing, post-secondary school tours, career & job fairs, tutoring, mentoring and developmental work-based learning experiences, workforce development and career awareness linkages to the School Districts and the Career & Technology Centers (CTCs) in Washington and Greene Counties.
- SWTS is outcome focused – accountability is inherent to the SWTS system, with performance measures that pertain to meaningful outcomes of our effectiveness. We will strive to meet and/or exceed the established performance standards.
- SWTS assists employers in meeting their present and future workforce needs. We deliver workforce development and training services, under the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA), with flexible delivery and rapid responses that meet the needs of the employer community.
Primary Revenue Sources
Department of Labor & Industry (Federal - WIOA-Title 1); Transitional Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Primary Fundraising Event
No large fundraising event - only through grant writing and or direct corporate donations for specific activities/programs
|Federal Tax ID||25-1847484|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.