Donate to a Local Charity
Village of FPC
To provide quality child care services for parents attending school with the purpose of assisting the parent in completing education required for financial self-sufficiency.
Programs and Services
- The mission of the Village of FPC (The Village) is to provide quality child care and preschool while supporting single parents diligently furthering their education to provide a better life for their children.
- Provide no-cost child care and preschool for single parents enrolled in school full-time, maintaining a minimum 2.5 grade point average, and volunteering at our center 4 hours per week. Through education, the cycle of poverty that often accompanies single-parent households can be ended. Accept other clients, who choose The Village based on program quality.
- Awarded National Association for the Education of Young Children accreditation. Only 8% of early childhood education programs in the United States have earned this distinction.
- Hold the highest possible Keystone STAR 4A ranking in Pennsylvania Keystone STARS Quality Initiative for early childhood education.
- Participate in Pennsylvania Education Income Tax Program in conjunction with Washington County Community Foundation. Program allows businesses to designate a portion of state income taxes to help families with preschool costs.
- Deliver quality child care and preschool that is child-centered and emphasized learning through play.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Shoe and Purse Bash
|Federal Tax ID||20-5630886|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.