Donate to a Local Charity
Washington Communities Human Services, Inc
To provide services to the mentally disabled
Programs and Services
- Our Mission: To welcome, and be a caring partner to adults, children, adolescents, and families who have challenges in their daily lives.
- Goals and Outcomes: Our goal is to assist individuals to make informed choices about opportunities and services in their community, to make sure they are getting prompt access to these services, to monitor their well-being, and to provide encouragement and hope for wellness & recovery. Consumer choice is fundamental.
- Adult & Child Services: Outpatient Treatment provides comprehensive, recovery-oriented mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults. Services include in office and school based-therapy, medication maintenance, and psychiatric services.
- Student Assistance Program provides collaborative services with Washington County School personnel to identify and intervene with students and families who have been affected by alcohol, tobacco, other drugs and mental health issues which pose a barrier to a student success.
- Blended Case Management provides options to individuals, makes referrals to needed services, monitors wellness, encourages the use of community resources, and helps build a supportive network for individuals.
- Intellectual/Developmental Disability Program works to enrich the quality of life for persons with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities through a supportive and ongoing network of services.
- Early Intervention Services are made available to infants/toddlers between birth and age three who have identified disabilities or developmental delays.
- Forensic Case Manager works with the forensic seriously mentally ill population. The FCM works collaboratively with all members of the criminal justice system and monitors individuals in the 18 month Mental Health Specialty Court Program and the 90 Day Magisterial District Justice Program.
Primary Revenue Sources
Medical Assistance, Washington County BHDS, Private Insurance, Self-Pay
|Federal Tax ID||25-1351929|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.