Donate to a Local Charity
Wesley Spectrum Services
Wesley Spectrum Services provides transformational support for children and families as they strive to become more independent, responsible and caring members of the community – All the while maintaining exceptional mission, operating principles, & accountability.
Programs and Services
- Wesley Spectrum creates life-changing support by providing integrated direct services to best meet the needs of every person we serve. Our passion is to foster recovery by helping children, adolescents, individuals, and families build resiliency skills to cope with life’s adversities and challenges.
- Education Services Our education programs provide a wide array of academic and behavioral health therapeutic support designed to address each student’s individual needs and strengths. In the third quarter of last fiscal year we served 290 children from throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania in our site based education programs. Our two Private Academic Schools, one serving grades K-8 and one serving grades 9-12, provide strong academics to students in need of a range of behavioral health support.
- Autism Services Wesley Spectrum is a regional provider of choice for autism services serving over 800 consumers at any given time of our focus on quality services using evidence-based practices and treatments and our emphasis on providing care tailored for each child and family. Services include our Wonder Kids social skills program, Creative Arts program, Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services program, Autism Wellness and Enrichment Services program, outpatient program and school-based prog.
- We provide an integrated array of essential behavioral and family support services for the children, adolescents and adults in our communities. Our goal is to enable families to become strong and resilient, strengthening the individual as well as the whole. We provide in-home and outpatient therapeutic services and we work to preserve and unify families, with a particular emphasis on the health and well-being of children. Services also include foster care, adoption, and post permanency.
- Wesley Spectrum provides services to over 5,500 children, adults and families annually at our locations throughout Southwestern Pennsylvania, making us one of the largest service providers in the region. We serve individuals ranging in age from infancy through adult, with over 64% of those being children and youth under the age of 20.
Primary Revenue Sources
Pennsylvania Department of Education funding, and Medical Assistance, in addition to individual and institutional donors contributing to our financial sustainability
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1180602|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.