- Home »
- For Professional Advisors
For Professional Advisors
Professional advisors frequently recommend the Washington County Community Foundation to their clients. In fact, we have helped many local donors and their professional advisors find tax-friendly solutions while accomplishing personal philanthropic goals.
Benefits the Washington County Community Foundation offers:
- Your clients receive a full tax deduction for their original and any subsequent gifts, which are invested in a tax-free environment and then used for charitable purposes.
- The grouping of assets under the administrative umbrella of a community foundation creates significant investment management economies of scale.
- There are no taxes due and no minimum payout requirements.
- The process for creating a named fund is simple and can be accomplished within a day.
- All funds within the Washington County Community Foundation are covered under a single, and simplified, 990 form and a single audit.
- Our assets are professionally managed, including investment products that may be unavailable to the individual donor. The end result is more money available to support favored charities.
If you have a client who is interested in estate planning and would like to reach certain philanthropic goals, please consider the Washington County Community Foundation as a resource. Please contact the WCCF at (724) 222-6330 or via email for more information.