CAS/Dr. Kim Stacher Scholarship Fund
CAS CEO Darlene Bigler and Dr. Kim Stacher
CAS/Dr. Kim Stacher Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors of any Washington or Greene County High School with a preference for former students of the Community Action Southwest Head Start Program.
Normally a $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from a high school located in Washington County or Greene County.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.