Chapman Family Scholarship Fund
Chapman Family Scholarship Fund for Washington County or Greene County Graduating Seniors
Scholarships will be valued at a minimum of $1,000 per year.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of any Washington County or Greene County high school. Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they continue to meet these criteria.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.