Christman Family Scholarship Fund
Christman Family Scholarship Fund for Female Graduating Seniors of Washington High School
Scholarship is valued at $4,000, payable at $1,000 per year, provided recipient continues to meet eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a female graduating senior of Washington High School who is a member of a minority class and who is financially needy. Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they continue in good academic standing at their post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.