CHROME Federal Credit Union Ed Orisko Scholarship
Ed Orisko, Director/Former President & CEO, CHROME Federal Credit Union
CHROME Federal Credit Union Ed Orisko Scholarship Fund for Washington County Graduating Seniors
Three scholarships of $1,500 are available.
- Applicant must be a Washington County graduating senior.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at an accredited post secondary college or university for the fall after graduation, pursuing a bachelor’s degree. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicants will be judged primarily on academic achievement, service to the community, and involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.