Clyde J. Tracanna / Washington Rotary Club Educational & Vocational Fund
Clyde J. Tracanna / Washington Rotary Club Educational & Vocational Fund for McGuffey, Trinity and Washington School Districts
Normally, three $1,000 scholarships are awarded each year, one from each district.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from McGuffey, Trinity or Washington school districts.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary school of education for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the type of school or years of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities as they relate to the Rotary motto, “Service Above Self”.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.