Elizabeth Plumer Memorial Scholarship Fund
Elizabeth Plumer Memorial Scholarship Fund for Trinity High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Trinity High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted at a post-secondary college or university to major in education.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript and have a grade point average of at least 3.5.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words in response to the following question: “What event or events in my life influenced me to become a teacher?” The essay will be evaluated on the basis of Trinity English Department standards.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.