Friends of MarkWest Scholarship Fund
Friends of MarkWest Scholarship Fund for Western Area Career & Technology Center students.
Scholarships are normally valued at $2,000.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted in a manufacturing, electrical, or commercial driver's license program at Western Area Career & Technology Center.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County, PA.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report OR a copy of all Federal Tax Returns filed within the household.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Scholarships will be considered on a monthly basis.