Linda LeFever Scholarship Fund
Linda LeFever Scholarship Fund for students of the Heinz School of Carnegie Mellon University
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a student at the Heinz School of Carnegie Mellon University.
- Applicant must be a current resident of Washington County or Allegheny County, PA.
- Applicant must provide most current college transcript.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.