Ringgold Alumni Scholarship
Ringgold Alumni Scholarship for Ringgold High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $250 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Ringgold High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be accepted to a post-secondary college, university, or trade school. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the course of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an unofficial ACT or SAT test score.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.