Washington County Visiting Nurses' Association Scholarship Fund
Washington County Visiting Nurses' Association Scholarship Fund for second year and above nursing students
Scholarships are normally valued at $1,000.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a nursing program and entering a subsequent year of that program (second, third, fourth, etc.). Prior scholarship recipients are eligible to reapply.
- Applicant must be a resident of Washington County, PA for at least two years immediately prior to the date of application; there shall be no limitation as to the geographic location of the school.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide most current nursing school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.