The Historic Samuel Brownlee House was built in 1848.
This shot highlights the 1960s addition and the CARE Education Center which was rebuilt from a garage.
The handicap accessible ramp leading from the parking lot to the addition.
A lovely view from the verandah
A closer look at where the back of the original structure meets the addition built in 1967.
This plaque on the back of the original structure indicates that the house is on the National Register of Historic Places.
Looking closely, the faint outline of a doorway that once led to the kitchen is visible.
The downstairs entry hall and grand staircase from the front entrance.
The hallway and front entrance viewed from the back.
A close-up view of the hallway's floor covering, featuring Scottish thistles.
The dining room is ready to welcome guests.
Another shot of the finished dining room
AFTER: The furnished kitchen
The front parlor.
Another view of the front parlor.
The Stouts also donated this striking mahogany board room table and 13 Chippendale-style chairs to the Foundation. Beyond the table, the music room is visible.
The music room on the first floor of the house.
This is an interior shot of where the house meets the addition.
The first floor meeting room.
Another shot of the first floor meeting room.
The grand staircase and trim.
A shot of the second floor hallway from the stairs.
The "green office" on the second floor.
The "gray office" on the second floor.
A second shot of the "gray office."
A shot of the "blue office" on the second floor.
Another shot of the "blue office."
The third floor now serves as a meeting space.