William & Carolyn Campbell Keeping Room

Part of the Addition Built in 1967

The William & Carolyn Campbell Keeping Room serves as a transitional meeting space between the original 1848 Brownlee House and the modern CARE Education Center.

Dsc 1638 C E

William and Carolyn Campbell pose together in the festively decorated William & Carolyn Campbell Keeping Room.


Click on the photos below to see the rehabilitation work in progress in this first floor room in the addition.