Breathe Pennsylvania's mission is to help the residents of Western Pennsylvania breathe better and live healthier. We help residents achieve and maintain optimal lung health through education, prevention, awareness and direct services.
Programs and Services
- Breathe Pennsylvania provides lung disease education with a focus on asthma and COPD management to individuals with the goal of educating them about their disease and improving their quality of life.
- As part of our commitment to helping people with lung disease, Breathe Pennsylvania offers a patient assistance program for respiratory patients with an immediate need for medication, pulmonary rehabilitation or an air-conditioned environment.
- Breathe Pennsylvania’s School Anti-Smoking Program is designed for students and staff as part of a comprehensive approach to tobacco and nicotine prevention education. The School Anti-Smoking Program is customized across grade levels, making it applicable from elementary to high school students. We address all aspects of tobacco and nicotine use, including cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes, hookah, cigars, and pipes.
- Since 1904, Breathe Pennsylvania has promoted the fight against tuberculosis (TB). Although the organization’s name and mission has evolved to include the prevention of all lung disease, we continue to pioneer TB programs and services. Today, Breathe Pennsylvania offers public and professional TB education materials; training; and financial support for TB services and research.
- Smokeless Saturday is a teen education and cessation program for students found with tobacco on school grounds. It offers an alternative to suspension and fines to those students violating school tobacco policies.
Primary Revenue Sources
Individual donations, grant funding
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID
|Director of Development and Communications
201 Smith Drive Suite E
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.