Charleroi Area School District Education Foundation
Provide supplemental assistance to the Charleroi Area School District and award scholarships to students and learning enrichment grants to educators in the Charleroi Area School District.
Programs and Services
- The CASDEF will provide new and upgraded technology for state-of-the-art learning opportunities, including upgraded Chromebooks and iPads, to allow access to every student in the district. It will focus on STEM/STEAM programs in the science, technology, engineering, arts, and mechanical fields to better prepare students for higher education and jobs.
- The CASDEF will provide funding to teachers through grant applications for innovative programs such as drones, aquaponics, and BOTS as well as equipment to aid in instruction at all levels kindergarten through high school, including primary classes such as reading, math, science, and social studies.
- The CASDEF will support grants and programs focusing on the arts to allow a well-rounded education, including art, music, instrumental music, theater, and exposure to performances in these areas.
- The CASDEF will promote physical fitness, athletics, and healthy sport environments by providing items such as weight equipment, Power Hydration systems, pedometers, and wobble chairs to promote fitness during classroom learning.
- The CASDEF will leave no child behind, including those with special needs and those with accelerated needs, by funding advanced programs and equipment such as the Milo robot for autistic and emotional need support and advanced learning experiences for REACH students.
Primary Revenue Sources
Fundraising and direct donation
Primary Fundraising Event
Blast from the Past Show, Night at the Capital Grille
|Federal Tax ID||27-3166070|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.