Washington Community Theatre
Washington Community Theatre Inc. is a non-sectarian, nonprofit organization based in Washington County Pennsylvania, dedicated to the purpose of stimulating and maintaining local interest and participation in the theatre arts. Our mission is dedicated to providing the opportunity for members of the community to participate in all aspects of the theatre and to presenting quality theatrical entertainment to our audience.
Programs and Services
- Two theatrical performances open to members of all ages are presented each year. One in the summer, and one in the fall.
- One children's production, open to members ages 6-16. This allows children and teens to experience and learn the the inner workings of live theatre.
- We strive to involve community members in all aspects of the theatre. This includes opportunities to work back stage, performing on stage as well as enjoying productions as an audience member.
- We encourage new participants to join the group and offer them the chance to learn and develop skills that allow for individuals to share their talents with others on stage and off.
- We aim to provide our audience quality performances suitable for families to enjoy.
Primary Revenue Sources
During 2020, our main revenue sources came from memorial donations. Due to Covid 19, WCT was unable to obtain revenue through our usual sources of ticket sales, patrons, and advertising.
Primary Fundraising Event
Due to Covid 19, WCT was unable to sponsor any fundraising events in 2020.
|Federal Tax ID||25-1759890|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.