Donate to a Local Charity
American Cancer Society
To save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
Programs and Services
- The American Cancer Society is the leading organization in funding cures for cancer through research, providing patients with services as they travel their cancer journey and celebrating lives saved from cancer.
- Patients, family and donors have access to information 24-hours-a-day 365 days a year through 1-800-227-2345 and cancer.org
- We provide help with tobacco prevention and cessation
- Physical activity's role in preventing cancer and improving all over health.
- Day-to-Day assistance through travel assistance to treatment and lodging services. Patient navigation services, health insurance assistance, wigs, turbans.
Primary Revenue Sources
Private Gift, Corporate Gifts
Primary Fundraising Event
Relay For Life; Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
|Federal Tax ID||13-1788491|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.