Donate to a Local Charity
The CARE Center
The SPHS CARE Center, building on more than 45 years of experience, provides a unique continuum of quality, recovery based, trauma informed, integrated services including education, intervention, case management, treatment, aftercare, and referrals to individuals and families in Washington, Butler, and Greene Counties.
Programs and Services
- Every individual served, through trauma informed, recovery based, integrated services, will have the opportunity for growth and inclusion in their community and have access to culturally competent services and the supports of their choice. We strive to provide hope, empowerment, and improved quality of life that promote people reaching their full potential as individuals and community members.
- The SPHS CARE Center STTARS Program envisions a community that honors the rights and dignity of sexual violence survivors, encourages diversity, works together in seeking justice for those touched by violent crimes, and promotes education with the goal of ending sexual violence. Services include counseling, legal and medical advocacy, prevention education, and a 24 hour hotline. Volunteers are always appreciated and receive trauma focused training before being assigned any duties.
- The SPHS CARE Center outpatient services provides comprehensive and holistic care to those with substance abuse and behavioral health issues including individual, group, and family therapy, intensive outpatient services, and partial hospitalization. We offer several trauma focused therapies, medication management, and psychiatric evaluations.
- SPHS CARE Center Behavioral Health Crisis Services is a telephone, walk-in, and mobile crisis service that responds around the clock to those experiencing mental health crisis, including but not limited to suicidal threats or thoughts, self-injury, depression, aggressive behaviors, or anxiety. The Crisis team will assess the level of risk, provide crisis support by phone, and may activate a mobile crisis worker directly to the person in crisis to provide intervention.
- The Center of Excellence helps to ensure that people with opioid related substance abuse are connected to treatment and continue to receive follow-up care and support within their community. Trained CARE Navigators motivate individuals to stay engaged in both physical and behavioral health services. They promote recovery by assisting clients to find stable housing, employment, and reestablish family and community relationships.
Primary Revenue Sources
Local, State, and Federal Grants; Private Insurance
Primary Fundraising Event
Fundraising efforts vary by year. We do not have an annual fundraising event.
|Federal Tax ID||52-1034193|
|Title:||Outreach & Development Coordinator|
|Address:||75 East Maiden Street|
Washington, PA 15301, PA 15022-1607
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.