Donate to a Local Charity
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Pittsburgh "Washington County Outreach"
Catholic Charities is the primary social service agency of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, serving all, regardless of religious affiliation, at their time of great need.
Programs and Services
- All funds raised for Catholic Charities through WCCF Gives go directly to our Washington County Outreach so we can serve Washington County residents during their times of great need.
- Catholic Charities’ Washington County Outreach provides a continuum of services to all in need, including basic needs assistance, pregnancy and parenting support, counseling, and more.
- Pregnancy and parenting support serves expectant women and the parents of infants up to the age of two. We provide pregnancy testing, prenatal education, parenting education, counseling, and free baby-care items to all who approach us for care. There are NO eligibility requirements for Pregnancy & Parenting services.
- Our Counseling services include therapy for individuals, couples, and families; children and adults; separated parents; and anger management training. Counseling services are offered on a sliding fee scale, with the option to bill insurance in some cases.
- Basic needs assistance includes limited financial assistance for utilities, including assistance through Dollar Energy and CAP. These services are available to all who are living within 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Our Washington County Outreach also offers a Working for Washington program, which provides guidance, professional clothing, and other types of assistance to job-seekers.
- We provide information and referrals for all services not offered through our office!
Primary Revenue Sources
Individual donors, corporations, foundation grants, event sponsorships
Primary Fundraising Event
Annual Bishops Dinner
|Federal Tax ID|| 25-1326213|
|Title:||Communications Specialist/Grant Manager|
|Address:||212 Ninth Street|
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.