Donate to a Local Charity
Blueprints serves as a catalyst to mobilize the resources of the entire community to enable families and individuals in our service area to attain the skills, knowledge, motivations and opportunities to become self-sufficient.
Programs and Services
- Our 26 Programs are identified organized into 4 Core Service Pillars: Mind, Home, Health and Wallet
- Mind: From ABCs to GEDs and beyond, we help our clients learn everything needed to build a strong future. 2Gen • Family Literacy Education • Computer classes • Getting Ahead • Early Learning (Head Start, Early Head Start and Pre-K Counts) • Little Free Libraries • Post-Secondary Transitions
- Home: From safety for kids to stability for families, we help our clients establish a place to live and thrive. Child & Family Welfare • Foster Care & Adoption • Home Ownership Center • Resident Opportunities & Self Sufficiency • Transitional & Independent Living
- Health: From health checks to healthy greens and grains, we help our clients stay active and strong. Care Management • Home Delivered Meals • Ombudsman • Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) • Senior Centers • Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Wallet: From budget basics to savings strategies, we help our clients earn and balance a livable wage. A Little Lift • Financial Capabilities Center • Job Development • Matched Savings Accounts • Work-Based Learning Experiences • Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
Primary Revenue Sources
U.S. Dpt. of Health & Human Services; US Dpt. of Agriculture; US Dpt. of Housing & Urban Development; WV Dpt. of Health & Human Services; PA Dpt. of Education; PA Dpt. of Health; Washington County Dpt. of Health & Human Services; Commonwealth of PA Dpt. of Community & Economic Development; Commonwealth of PA Dpt. of Labor & Industry; SWPA Area Agency on Aging; Council of 3 Rivers American Center; Berks Co. IU
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1153028|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.