Donate to a Local Charity
Frank Sarris Public Library Association
Operation and maintenance of a public library for the residents of the Borough of Canonsburg, Township of Cecil, and Township of North Strabane.
Programs and Services
- The Frank Sarris Public Library serves as the civic, social, cultural, and educational center for the residents of the Canon-McMillan School District, which encompasses the Borough of Canonsburg, Cecil Township, and North Strabane Township.
- The Library ensures all residents have access to quality resources to fulfill their informational needs and have experience the pleasure of reading and life-long learning.
- The Library provides outstanding children services from birth to 12th grade that ensure all children enter school with the requisite developmental skills and our students will have access to materials that support their school curriculum.
- The Library ensures all residents will be afforded the opportunity to bridge the digital divide through access to state-of-the-art technology. The Library provides 15 computer stations for patrons to use and all of them are connected to printers.
- The Library provides all residents a pleasing, safe, and comfortable environment while using the library facility. Community residents are afforded the opportunity to gather for civic, social, cultural and educational purposes in accordance with the established room use policy.
Primary Revenue Sources
Local municipalities fund, state aid and private donation
Primary Fundraising Event
Annual fund drive and benefit luncheon
|Federal Tax ID||25-6011296|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.