Donate to a Local Charity
Heritage Public Library
Providing a free public library to our residents of four (4) municipalities in Washington County, to encourage reading by more residents and to provide references services.
Programs and Services
- Providing an excellent selection of books, DVDs, audiobooks, eBooks, e-Audiobooks and magazines/periodicals to all members of our community, including infants to senior citizens. This is enhanced by the WAGGIN network allowing access to 900,000 items.
- Offering access to information through our computer lab, access to the internet, free Wi-Fi and multiple data bases, such as EBSCO, Business Search Main Edition and Newspapers Source Plus.
- Offering innovative, educational programming to children and adults. Programs include preschool story time, summer reading, family fun nights, book discussion groups, tax preparation assistance for seniors and low income.
- Contributing to life long learning through book discussion, access to free, online professional development courses through Gale Courses. Providing reasonably priced business services such as copying, faxing, printing and scanning.
- Serving as a community center, offering space for scout troops, crafters, quilters, teens, church groups, veterans and more. Our community room is a very affordable venue for showers, parties, funeral luncheons, and functions. This is a very appreciated resource in the community.
Primary Revenue Sources
Fundraising, state, county, local municipalities
Primary Fundraising Event
Breakfast with the Bunny
|Federal Tax ID||25-1048764|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.