Donate to a Local Charity
Leadership Washington County
To educate and inspire leaders through synergistic partnerships and civic engagement, promoting a healthy and prosperous Washington County community.
Programs and Services
- Leadership Washington Co. (LWC) is proud to announce its 18th Annual Leadership Program, which will begin its new class in September of 2018. The LWC Program focuses on transformational leadership which creates valuable and positive change in individuals, both personally and professionally. The key components of the LWC program focuses on: leading self, leading business and leading the community.
- This three-tier approach makes LWC unique among leadership management programs. LWC focuses on individual development through strength-based learning to enhance participant’s leadership skills at work and in their personal lives. LWC professional support team consists of Stephanie Masters, Stephanie Masters Consultant, LLC who facilitates Clifton’s Strength Finders program, a foundation learning principal of our class; Nancy Furbee, Furbee and Associates, LLC facilitates DiSC, “a behavioral assessment measuring one’s dominance, influence, steadiness and conscientiousness (DiSC) to better understand your work style and how to build more effective relationships.”
- Deborah Degner, The Leadership Bridge, LLC and Heidi G. Sadecky, Townsend Leadership Coach, Consultant, & TLP Director focus on management skills training. Each year the class participates in a community class project that positively impacts and supports a Washington County nonprofit organization. The 2017-18 class supported three organizations: Junior Achievement of Washington Co., Legacies Alive and The Washington Citywide Development Corporation - Main Street Project. This year the 2018-19 will be supporting Dress for Success who empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
- LWC participants are recruited and selected from both public and private sector businesses operating within the greater Washington County area. Each class has a rich diversity of participants including those from large companies, small companies, nonprofit and for-profit businesses, government entities and sales and service operations.
- LWC has graduated over 270 leaders over the last 20 years. Our alumni are represented among the op leadership of Washington County area businesses and 75% of them sit on, or have sat on, nonprofit and government boards of directors. For more information about LWC’s community class project, the LWC program, to sponsor LWC class or to apply to be a participant, visit ww.palwc.org.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1855297|
|Address:||6000 Town Center Boulevard, Suite 100|
Canonsburg, PA 15317
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.