Donate to a Local Charity
LeMoyne Community Center
The LeMoyne Community Center's mission is developing, shaping, defining, and stabilizing its community with education, arts, health, and recreational programs.
Programs and Services
- Homework & More: After school program for K–12 October through May. Students complete homework with help from volunteers. Besides completing homework, students participate in classes/clubs in reading, art, music, piano, drums, robotics, recreation, photography, etc. One hot meal and healthy snack are provided. Through this program, youth become better students, return to school with homework completed, become more focused in their education and develop confidence and self-esteem.
- Camp Challenge: A daylong eight-week summer camp. Aims to continue providing education, recreation, art projects and music classes, field trips, etc., for students ages K–12 grades. Older students participate in community service projects and job prep. Campers enjoy healthy breakfasts, lunches and snacks. Homework & More during the school year followed by Camp Challenge provide nearly year-long educational, recreational, inspirational, nutritional, positive experiences, and friendships.
- Nutrafit/Mobile Youth Feeding Program. Through this program, we feed about 200 students daily at Camp Challenge & up to 100 students daily during Homework & More. We have expanded our feeding program to provide meals currently at 18 locations throughout Washington County. The Mobile Feeding Program serves 700-800 youth per day for ten weeks during the summer. These meals and feeding programs not only provide proper nutrition - the programs also teach consistent, delicious, healthy eating habits.
- Step In Step Up and Step Out targets young adults, ages 19–35, in need of help finding jobs, housing, healthier lifestyles. We put together agencies to address mental health, addiction, financial, expungement, housing, etc. We help ensure successful futures; to direct young adults into trade schools, computer technology careers, business programs – training to find a place in the 21st century career world. Training in completing job applications, mock job interviews and providing job leads.
- During the holiday season CoCo’s Christmas distributes gifts, toys, clothing, coats, and winter wear to hundreds of families from Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. No income guidelines and no pre-registration. Free meal and take home treats included.
Primary Revenue Sources
Fundraisers, Grants, Private Donations
Primary Fundraising Event
Annual Community Roast, WCCF Gives Day
|Federal Tax ID||25-1215468|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.