Donate to a Local Charity
Olivia Scott Foundation
To provide assistance to youth in life threatening or life altering situations and to assist organizations who provide the same. To promote education in the form of scholarships and classroom assistance. To promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- We provide financial assistance to families of children whom lives have suffered from health issues, lost a family member, or suffered a life altering situation such as a fire or flood.
- We sponsor six scholarships. (two through Washington County Community Foundation, McGuffey senior volleyball player, Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week, Waynesburg University Service Learning Program, and McGuffey Relay for Life)
- We support the Cancer Floor of Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. (Olivia's books - over 600 new books, Olivia's Coffee - coffee, tea, and hot chocolate for patients, families and staff, and Olivia's Stocking - provides toys and personal needs for the patients and lunch for everyone on the 9th floor.)
- The foundation cleans a two and a half a mile area of Route 40 from Route 221 to Mounts Road, four times a year.
- We support American Cancer Society's Relay for Life at Chartiers and McGuffey. Board members pass out water to the walkers and assist the activities of the Relay.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.