Donate to a Local Charity
Peters Creek Historical Society
To discover, preserve, and commemorate local history for future generations to learn about and enjoy.
Programs and Services
- We present a program to fifth grade students learning about Colonial Daysin America. Our focus is on Colonial Days here in Western PA.
- We work to preserve the 201 year old Wright House in Venetia which has been turned into a museum depicting life in the 1700's and 1800's in this area.We preserve the building and gardens and create displays.
- We give tours for the public to the Enoch Wright House Museum.
- We give informational programs on local history to various groups.
- We have meetings with guest speakers on the fourth Monday of the month.The public is invited to these informational programs.
Primary Revenue Sources
Donations, membership fees
Primary Fundraising Event
Soup and Stroll
|Federal Tax ID||25-1778027|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.