Donate to a Local Charity
Non-profit regional network providing a continuum of living and care options for older adults.
Programs and Services
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network is committed to enriching the aging experience through person-centered service and living options.
- Presbyterian SeniorCare Network provides services regardless of race, religion, gender or national origin. Since 1928, we have been an innovator and leader in the field of long-term care. We have been serving seniors in Washington County at our South Main Street campus since 1960. Our person-centered culture is about respect and supporting older adults wherever they are on their life’s journey. At the heart of our mission is our commitment to providing benevolent care for our residents.
- The SeniorCARE FUND is the name of our benevolent care fund, and it continues our tradition of assisting our care community residents who no longer have sufficient resources to pay for their care. Last year alone, the amount of benevolent (or charitable) care provided was $2.5 million. The SeniorCARE FUND provides our residents with peace of mind, knowing that Presbyterian SeniorCare Network has never asked a care community resident to leave because of inability to pay for their care.
- We are excited to announce the opening of Woodside Place of Washington on our campus in Fall 2019. This free-standing residential building is totally focused on Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and will offer adult day services. It will help meet the growing demand for dementia care expertise and programs in the Washington area. Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias affect approximately 50% of seniors 85+ years of age – which is the fastest growing segment of Pennsylvania’s population.
- Additional services at our Washington campus include short- and long-term skilled nursing care at Southmont and personal care living at Southminster Place. At both locations we offer the Woodside Experience – our world-renowned model of care for those challenged by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Our state-of-the-art rehabilitation serves those needing short-term rehab. Experts are available in physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- We serve older adults in the community at senior adult condominiums at Redstone Court, Woodlands at Redstone and Woodlands Village. Plus supportive housing at Bellmead Apartments, HaveLoch Commons in McDonald and Heritage House in Houston, PA. Our Presbyterian SeniorCare at Home service provides help in your home. Longwood at Home is an alternative to long-term care insurance that provides care coordination and individualized care plans to help older adults age in their home.
Primary Revenue Sources
Donations, grants, fees and management services
Primary Fundraising Event
Your Holiday Home - Join us on November 9, 2019 at the Hilton Garden Inn Southpointe.
|Federal Tax ID||25-0969422|
|Name:||Jacqueline S. Flanagan|
|Title:||Executive Director, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation|
|Address:||835 South Main St.|
Washington, PA 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.