Donate to a Local Charity
Southwest Training Services, Inc.
To Provide Comprehensive Training Services.
Programs and Services
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. provides dislocated workers, adults and youth (ages 14 to 24 yrs old.) and reemployment services needed to increase their employment opportunities, provide for family self-sufficiency, and achieve long-term economic self-sufficiency. We develop partnerships and leverage resources with our local communities to respond to their workforce development and training needs.
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. provides youth (ages 14-24) with caring adult guidance and mentoring, along with developmental work-based learning experiences including: job shadowing, internships and work experiences. We also provide financial literacy, occupational skills training and drop-out prevention. SWTS, Inc. also strives to provide workforce development and career awareness and career development resources with our K through 12 schools.
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. provides job seekers and employers with access to and information about a comprehensive array of services regarding employment, industry trends, post-secondary training opportunities, educational and community services and resources.
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. is outcome focused – accountability is inherent to the SWTS system, with performance measures that pertain to meaningful outcomes of our effectiveness. We will strive to meet and/or exceed all established performance standards.
- Southwest Training Services, Inc. assists employers in meeting their present and future workforce needs. We deliver workforce development and training services with flexible delivery and rapid responses that meet the needs of the employer community.
Primary Revenue Sources
US Department of Labor & Industry Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA - Title I)
Primary Fundraising Event
We do not have a specific event. We do get a few employer donations for summer camps.
|Federal Tax ID||25-1847484|
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so Donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.charitynavigator.org.