Alice Boone Main Memorial Fund
Alice Boone Main Memorial Fund for McGuffey High School Graduating Seniors
Normally a $500 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from McGuffey High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.