Burgettstown Jr. Sr. High School Student Council Leadership Scholarship Fund
Burgettstown Jr. Sr. High School Student Council Leadership Scholarship Fund for Burgettstown High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $500 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from Burgettstown Jr. Sr. High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.5 grade point average after 7 semesters.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school. There is no requirement as to the type of school or years of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must have at least one year membership in Student Council from grade 9 and at least one year membership in one other non-athletic school activity.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words answering the following questions:
- Of all of your accomplishments/activities, which are you most proud of and why?
- If you had only one opportunity to impress the scholarship selection committee with your abilities as a leader, what could you tell them that would leave them impressed?
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must submit a completed Schedule of Accomplishments.
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.