CAS/Dr. Kim Stacher Scholarship Fund
CAS CEO Darlene Bigler and Dr. Kim Stacher
CAS/Dr. Kim Stacher Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors of any Washington or Greene County High School with a preference for former students of the Community Action Southwest Head Start Program.
Normally a $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from a high school located in Washington County or Greene County.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report which will be used to determine financial need.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words detailing future goals and explaining how personal experiences and education will help you to achieve these goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.