Christman Family Scholarship Fund
Christman Family Scholarship Fund for Female Graduating Seniors of Washington High School
Scholarship is valued at $4,000, payable at $1,000 per year, provided recipient continues to meet eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a female graduating senior of Washington High School who is a member of a minority class and who is financially needy. Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they continue in good academic standing at their post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of the school or the field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report. (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals. (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please). (Only four-year school applicants)
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.