D. Jack & Geraldine L. Gaido Memorial Scholarship Fund
D. Jack & Geraldine L. Gaido Memorial Scholarship Fund for Chartiers-Houston or Trinity High School Graduating Seniors (including home-schooled students residing within these two districts)
Scholarship is valued at $4,000, payable at $1,000 per year, provided recipient continues to meet eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Chartiers-Houston High School or Trinity High School, including home schooled students residing within these two districts.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.75 or better (on a 4.0 scale) grade point average.
- Applicant must be seeking education in one of the following fields: medicine, business, or theology.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.