Joseph P. Femiani Memorial Scholarship Fund
Joseph P. Femiani Memorial Scholarship Fund for Peters Township High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to community service and a dedication to humanitarian efforts.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Peters Township High School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary trade school, college or university for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to location of school or field of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.