Kerns Family Scholarship Fund
Kerns Family Scholarship Fund for McGuffey Future Farmers of America Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior McGuffey FFA member.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study and have at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary educational institution for the fall after graduation in a field related to agriculture. There is no requirement as to the location of the school.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial).
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including FFA activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.