Kirk C. Moninger Fund
Kirk C. Moninger Fund for Trinity High School Graduating Seniors
Normally, one $400 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Trinity High School.
- Applicant must be a member of the Trinity High School National Honor Society.
- Applicant must be a member of the Trinity High School Varsity Lacrosse Team.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the location of the school or the course of study.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial), if it is not included on the applicant's transcript.*
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals.
- Applicant may provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application confirmation along with one hard copy of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.
Questions regarding post-secondary scholarships or the application process should be directed to email@example.com.
*Provided test was taken during pandemic year.