Kiwanis Club of Washington Scholarship Fund
Kiwanis Club of Washington Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors of Western Area Career & Technology Center OR Students Planning to Attend or Currently Attending Penn Commercial Business and Technical School
Normally, one $1,000 scholarship is awarded each year.
- Applicant must be a current year graduating senior from the Western Area Career & Technology Center OR a student planning to attend or currently attending Penn Commercial Business and Technical School.
- Applicant must demonstrate ability to complete chosen post-secondary course of study.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a post-secondary school of education for the fall after graduation. There is no requirement as to the type of school or years of study.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding past accomplishments and future goals including community service activities.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete application must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.