Ralph W. Young Family Scholarship Fund
Ralph W. Young Family Scholarship Fund for Graduating Seniors from Bethlehem-Center High School, Charleroi Area High School, or Ringgold High School.
The award amount may vary annually based upon the number of qualified applicants. Scholarships will be valued at a minimum of $1,000 per year.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from Bethlehem-Center High School, Charleroi Area High School, or Ringgold High School.
- Applicant must be planning to attend a public post-secondary educational facility within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study.
- Applicant must have maintained a minimum grade point average of 3.0 throughout high school.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need and good citizenship.
- Students selected to receive a scholarship as a graduating senior may be eligible for up to three subsequent year scholarships provided they maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at a public post-secondary educational facility in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Applicant must provide high school transcript.
- Applicant must provide an ACT or SAT test score (official or unofficial).
- Applicant must provide a copy of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) student aid report.
- Applicant must provide an essay of no more than 500 words regarding the importance of good citizenship.
- Applicant must provide two letters of recommendation (no relatives please).
- Applicant must complete the online application as provided and mail the application receipt along with hard copies of all required documentation to the WCCF.
Complete applications must be received by the Foundation by April 1.
Scholarship will be awarded in the spring.